Want to become a Sponsor or Exhibitor? We'd love to hear from you!
The Event attracts professionals and decision makers that will give you the exposure to :
- Optimise brand positioning achieving incremental brand recognition amongst School Safety Officers, Subject Matter and First Responder Experts
- Potential lead generation from understanding the school safety technologies and solutions available
- Unlimited Networking opportunities in the relevant fields of expertise
- Heightened product awareness and application through exposure to all attendees
We have an unparalleled range of sponsorship packages tailored to meet specific requirements and budgets to help you achieve your greatest ROI at NSRC.
SCHOOL RESPONSE CONFERENCE 2020 will highlight the real-time test on preparedness in the aspect of prevention, protection, response & recovery. The aftermath and the lessons learned of the schools tragedy are being discussed.
This event will have:
- Expecting hundreds of senior business executive, federal government, community leaders, and schools from k12 to universities and school first responder from a defined target audience within this market.
- Two days in length which is sufficient to network, discuss relevant topics and share ideas.
- All table display/booth will include free of charge, conference delegate pass to ensure that the exhibit personnel have access to every area of the event and all event functions.
- Free of charge wireless broadband internet access inside the function room.
- All delegates networking lunch & refreshment break will take place inside the conference function and exhibition to ensure delegates have sufficient time to properly visit your booth and exchange contact details.
- All contact details of the participants are available to vendors one week after the event.
- The conference presentations and event photographs are available online two weeks after the events.
Username and password are provided to all registered participants two weeks after the event.